What to Bring to Camp
We are excited to welcome your camper to Machane Ramah Yomi.
We hope your child is looking forward to a summer filled with fun, adventure, and new experiences!
- Water bottle: Please pack a refillable labeled water bottle for your camper. We encourage our campers to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Sunscreen: It's important that your camper is protected from the sun during outdoor activities. Please apply sunscreen before dropping off your camper and pack an extra bottle for reapplication.
- Hat: A hat will provide your camper with additional protection from the sun, and help keep them cool during hot summer days. Please make sure to label by Name & Edah.
- Snacks and lunch: If your camper is not signed up for the lunch program, please pack a healthy lunch and snacks for your child that do not require refrigeration, as we will be spending a lot of time outdoors.
- Backpack: Your camper will need a backpack that he can easily carry their belongings to and from camp each day. all items in a backpack.
- Closed-toe shoes - We recommend that your child wears closed-toe shoes to keep their feet protected during outdoor activities.
- Bag for wet clothes to bring daily home
- Swimsuit: We have a lot of fun water activities and instructional swimming planned for your camper, so they should come dressed in their swimsuit.
- Water Shoes: for swim if they want
- Extra change of clothes (in a box, to keep at camp)
Ruach: Is on us :)
To help ensure your camper has a successful and enjoyable first day of camp, we wanted to provide you with a brief list of items to prepare and bring with them on a daily basis:
Please make sure to label everything with your camper’s name and Edah. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope this list helps you prepare and can’t wait to have your camper join us.